Graphic Designer for Pre Production
Located in Cypress, TX
Graphic Designer for Pre- Production(not a remote position)
*This is not a remote position
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing.
- Provides image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulations.
- Package and preflight files for release to printers
- Crates PDF’s for print clients review
- Catalog and reference art for future projects.
- Troubleshoots problems as they arise with both the creative team and printer
- Must have Experience with Mac computers.
- Must be proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop (95% of tasks are completed using these two programs)
- Pre-flighting files
- Create digital and/or color proofs for customers approvals. (100+ proofs a day)
- Design proofs by taking custom artwork in vector format and size place it into a photo or vector for customers view (a presentation of what the final product will look before ordering).
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Pre-press experience a major plus
- Hands on experience precisely rebuilding logos.
- Promotional background required
- EXPERIENCE WITH MAC COMPUTERS REQUIRED.
Send resume to Yeni.Craig@Expresspros.com
Job location: Cypress, TX
Express Office: Tomball
32323 State Highway 249
Pinehurst, TX 77362