Machine Operator - 1st Shift (Suwanee)
Located in Suwanee, GA
Manufacturing company in the Suwanee area is hiring!
Currently seeking candidates with steady work history in a warehouse/production environment to work in the fabrication department. Company manufactures industrial belts and this position is involved with pressing and gluing the seams of the belts together. Will also assist other departments with duties as needed.
$12/hr + Immediate Benefits!
Listed below are the job responsibilities:
- Applies glue to areas of material, according to type of material.
- Applies both ends of belt together matching areas.
- Prepares press for belts and inserts belts into press.
- Sands and cleans bonded area of belt.
- Scans order transmission in computer system.
- Assist with monthly inventory.
- Assist in other areas in department when needed and work is done.
Seeking the following skills and traits:
- Manufacturing Experience Safety and Quality Awareness
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally
- Ability to work as a team member
Express Office: Alpharetta
6230 Shiloh Road
Alpharetta, GA 30005