Implementation Support Specialist (Hybrid)
Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Implementation Support Specialist (Hybrid) Summary:
An innovative manufacturer designed to ignite purpose and potential in organizations is seeking a capable and tech savvy Implementation Support Specialist. This position is looking for a customer focused, highly motivated individual to join their Customer Experience Software Implementation Team and assist their clients with design and implementation of recognition programs.
This company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k with company match, paid time off, long-term, and short-term disability insurance, in addition to many other great perks.
Implementation Support Specialist (Hybrid) Responsibilities:
- Create strong relationships with our customers by providing them with a world class experience.
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the SaaS platform.
- Coordinate new customer implementations, building and testing custom sites to specification and expectation.
- Provide on-going support and education to customers or internal support teams via video conferencing, phone and email.
- Facilitate problem-solving between customer and the software development team.
- Prepare for and participate in the Sales to Post-Sales internal Hand-off meetings.
- Schedule, prepare for, and lead the Kickoff Meeting for the customer.
- Create a project plan that follows internal guidelines and get approval from the customer.
- Consistent cadence and communication updates of project plans and status reports to the internal and external team.
- Maintain the project plan and track time.
Schedule: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
Implementation Support Specialist (Hybrid) Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1- 2 years professional customer service experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong desire and ability to learn and effectively use new software, adapting quickly to ever evolving
- Experience with PowerPoint, and other programs on the Microsoft Office platform.
- Presentation experience.
- Excellent professional written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- High degree of attention to detail and organizational skill. 800.253.0882
- Positive attitude.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
About Specialized Recruiting Group, an Express Employment Professionals Company
Specialized Recruiting Group, an Express Employment Professionals company, is proud to serve the West Michigan business community with a full offering of recruiting, training, and human resource services. Since we opened our doors, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent.
Since 1996, Express Employment Professionals of Grand Rapids has been empowered by our work of connecting people with great jobs and great companies. We are energized by our mission of helping people be successful. We love making a difference in people’s lives and careers. To us, it’s more than a job, it’s an opportunity. It’s belief in your abilities and in your talents and in you. It’s more than a job. It’s your future.
View all available jobs here.
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519