Rental Relief Specialist
Located in Medford, OR
This position is responsible for providing support to all program staff by screening all calls for rental assistance. The Rental Assistant Support Specialist will perform a variety of general office tasks including, returning phone calls, data entry, program eligibility, in addition to other tasks as requested by supervisor.
Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Input accurate information in a timely manner into multiple databases as necessary.
- Return phone calls, respond to website inquiries, process and review program applications according to program procedures, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Interview and screen participants, and work with Participant Support Supervisor to determine participant eligibility for Federal and State Assistance programs. This includes, but is not limited to food, security deposits, rental assistance, energy assistance and emergency assistance using predetermined criteria.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Excellent computer skills MS Office
- Demonstrated record keeping and organizational skills
- Experience working in the HMIS data base
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504