Located in Sarasota, FL
We are currently searching for dedicated and hard-working Core Processors for a position in the Bradenton/Sarasota area.
- Operating band saw to cut aluminum core to a certain size and specification.
- Utilizing a sanding block or hand router to grind core to the proper thickness and size according to specifications.
- Performing other manufacturing/warehouse duties as assigned.
- Successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 months prior experience in factory setting.
- Must have a good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Ability to operate a variety of saws (i.e. band saw), hand routers and hand sander.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and write clearly for documentation.
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures. Must be able and willing to use caustic materials provided the proper PPE. (i.e.: MEK and Acetone).
- Must be a team player. Must work well in a team setting. Must be goal oriented and willing to continuously work towards that goal. Must be willing to work overtime when the demand calls for it.
- Light to sedentary lifting – 50 lbs or less.
- Frequent sanding of parts – requires applying pressure. (25% of day is spent sanding) Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, push, pull, bend and apply pressure using a sander. Bending or leaning over table to work on parts. Repetitive motions. Full range of motion, includes lifting, bending, stooping, reaching, climbing, grasping, pushing, pulling, kneeling.
- Full background and drug test required.
If interested, call the Bradenton Express Employment Professionals office at 941-753-0034 to complete an application and interview - all over the phone.
Express Office: Bradenton
5895 53rd Avenue East
Bradenton, FL 34203