Located in Noblesville, IN
Our client, a Global Industrial Machine Manufacturer in Noblesville, needs to add a Parts Clerk to their team. Our client provides machines to manufacturers throughout North America, and our associate will work with customers who require parts for service and warranties, as well as customer returns.
When hired you will receive:
- $21.00 per hour.
- This is a direct placement, so you''ll start as an employee of our client immediately.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, 401(k) with employer match, and profit sharing.
- Very family oriented and family friendly.
- Career advancement and stability.
Qualified candidates must have prior customer service experience and a track record of satisfied customers. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities with minimal supervision. You need to have excellent data entry skills as well as good math skills. Most important -- you must have a ready smile, the ability to learn quickly, a willingness to pitch in and help, and a sense of humor.
The duties of the job are as follows:
- Assists with preparing and updating quotes and purchase orders.
- Answers phone calls for Spare Parts Department and helps resolve customer complaints courteously while maintaining customer loyalty.
- Assists with establishing and maintaining official documents and records in appropriate files.
- Assists technicians in ordering replacement parts for customers.
- Coordinates all warranty claims to include return of parts; tracking; and administrative paperwork.
- Manage items returned for warranty replacement or defective parts (RMA).
- Assists in Shipping & Receiving when necessary.
For more information and to apply, please visit www.expressindynorth.com or send your resume to email@example.com. You also can call Express Employment Professionals at (317) 596-9370 ext 101.
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038