Located in Asheville, NC
Our client a well-known and well-established local medical office in Asheville is looking to have someone to support their team long term temporarily: They are looking for some who is caring and can communicate with their patients and screen them as they enter the facility. If you are looking to make some extra cash and you enjoy helping people, this could be the job for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following, other duties may be assigned
- Help to room patients
- Verify accuracy of data to be entered.
- Keep record of work completed.
- Being safe and cleaning products between patients
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor or lead
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to work in a team and with physicians
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions from Supervisor or Lead
- Must be detail-oriented and pay close attention to accuracy
- Must be able to be on your feet all day
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate with the team and patients
- Trouble shoot, analyze, and problem solve in a short period of time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education, Credentials, Certification, and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with patients
- Entering, reviewing, and processing paperwork
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to follow directions and jump in when needed
- Exhibits effective oral and written communication with location staff, supervisors, patients, and all referral sources
- Must be highly self-motivated, flexible and service-oriented
Job Type: Full-time
- Working in a medical office with patients.
- Medical certifications (CNA, MA, CMA, RN, LPN)
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Since our founding in Western North Carolina, we have helped 3,447 people find permanent careers. We’d be honored to do the same with you!
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803