A West Michigan packaging company is looking for a general labor associate to add to their permanent team in Holland. If you enjoy a laid back, family oriented environment and want to learn and grow, this is a great opportunity for you. This job is an entry-level position with growth opportunities.
General Labor Associate Highlights
- $15/hour starting pay rate
- Casual dress code- No steel toes OR safety glasses required!
- Pick your shift! 1st: Monday-Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm OR 2nd: Monday- Thursday 4:00pm to 2:30pm **Flexible scheduling if requested**
- Internal advancement available at multiple locations
- Evaluation-to-hire position
Qualifications for General Labor Associate:
- Willingness to work in a team environment or independently
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs
Location: Holland, MI
Position Type: Contract-to-Hire
Apply Online or at Our Office! Express can help you find the right job that is a good fit for your skills and abilities, and you''ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Ways to Apply
Benefits of Working with Express
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit, Free Debit Card or Paper Check options
- Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay and Paid Medical Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits available immediately
- Free Online Training and Certifications
- Scholarship opportunities
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Michigan and Holland- Muskegon, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, martial status, familial status, disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Our Location: 660 Chicago Drive, Holland MI 49423