Located in Charlotte, NC
Express Employment Professionals is a professional staffing company dedicated to helping local businesses find local talent. We are currently recruiting for a Plumber for our client located in the Charlotte area.
Pay is $30.00-$40.00/hour depending on experience and hours are Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:30pm
Benefits Express offers:
- WEEKLY pay!
- Referral bonuses
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Life Insurance
What we look for in a PLUMBER:
- Interprets blueprints and able to read/interpret building specifications
- Installs pipes and fixtures
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary. Installs heating and air-conditioning systems, including water heaters
- Collaborates with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing
- Test system for leaks and breaks. Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
Apply Now! Or call/text 704-716-9103 and LIKE us on Facebook - Express Employment Professionals - Charlotte, NC to hear about our other job opportunities and schedule an interview today!
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, North Carolina, and Charlotte, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, North Carolina and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Charlotte (North)
7340 Smith Corners Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28269