Located in Charlotte, NC
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer for our client located in the S. Charlotte area.
Pay is $28.00/hr. and up depending on experience and schedule is Monday-Friday 6:00am-3:30pm
Benefits Express offers:
- WEEKLY pay!
- Referral bonuses
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Life Insurance
Responsibilities for a CNC Programmer:
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling, etc.
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- Must be able to write the programs
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings, etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands for the machines to perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate a large number of parts, supervise machines
- Proven experience as a CNC Haas Lathe Operator. (3-5 years)
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as using precision measurement tools.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills.
- Good communication skills.
Apply Now! Or call/text 704-716-9103 and LIKE us on Facebook - Express Employment Professionals - Charlotte, NC to hear about our other job opportunities and schedule an interview today!
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, North Carolina, and Charlotte, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, North Carolina and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Charlotte (North)
7340 Smith Corners Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28269