Located in Nevada, IA
Are you wanting to get your foot in the door with a great local company to build new skills while earning paychecks & starting a long-term, stable career? If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you!
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a growing Nevada manufacturing company that is seeking additional Manufacturing Associates to help keep pace with their new business! Prior experience is not required; they will provide on the job training and you''ll learn new skills to build a career in manufacturing!
This position starts at $13.50 per hour, and raises are given based on experience & performance. There is also a pay-rate increase when you are hired on with the company full-time!
This is a full-time, day shift, evaluation-to-hire position - after you complete a few months of training & evaluation, they will bring you on as a permanent member of their staff!
The work schedule is 6:30AM-5PM, Monday through Thursday. No weekends! Overtime is optional & available!
Manufacturing Associate Duties:
- Operation of equipment to cut sheets of metal to size (you''ll be trained to do this)
- Assembly of components to create finished product according to directions
- Conducting quality inspections on finished products
- Picking and packaging finished products for shipment according to customer orders
- Sealing, labeling, and wrapped customer orders to prepare for shipment
- Some operation of a forklift (once trained & if comfortable)
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- Desire to learn, grow, and build new skills
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields is helpful but NOT at all required
- Standing or walking for entirety of the shift
- Working well both in teams & independently
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment
- We offer medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and term life insurance benefits while on our payroll. There are similar benefits available when hired on with the company, so you won''t need to worry about being uninsured!
- We also offer an EAP (Employee Assistance Program) as well as a skill-building education program called ExpressLearn to associates on assignment with us to help them advance their careers!
Apply now or contact Express Employment Professionals by calling 515-233-5933 for an IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW! We look forward to meeting with you!
...Not the right fit for you? No problem! We have many job openings available, and not all of them are posted on our website. Please give us a call at 515-233-5933 so we can chat through which of our openings is the best next career move for you!
*Express also offers a Referral Bonus!* Share this job opportunity with your friends and family and earn $50! (Referral must work 100 hours, approximately 1 month to qualify).
Express Office: Ames
1110 Buckeye Avenue
Ames, IA 50010