Located in Charlotte, NC
Express Employment Professionals currently recruiting for Fabrication Technician for our client located in South Charlotte, NC.
Pay is $15.00-$16.00/hour depending on experience and the schedule is Monday-Friday 5:00am-2:00pm.
Fabrication Technician Responsibilities:
- Operating manual machines or computer-controlled machines, to perform one or more machine functions on metal work pieces
- Deliver consistent quality product which is packaged to meet customer expectations
- Clean machinery; maintain the surrounding area, keeping area free of debris
- Must follow safety rules and guidelines
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-3 years experience preferred
- Physical requirements include: standing for long periods of time, lifting, kneeling and bending
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., stand for a full shift, and perform a range of physical movements such as bending, standing, reaching, pulling, pushing, lifting and carrying items.
Apply Now! Or call/text 704-716-9103 and LIKE us on Facebook - Express Employment Professionals - Charlotte, NC to hear about our other job opportunities and schedule an interview today!
Benefits Express offers:
- WEEKLY pay!
- Referral bonuses
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Life Insurance
Express Employment Professionals is a professional staffing company dedicated to helping local businesses find local talent. Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, North Carolina, and Charlotte, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, North Carolina and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Charlotte (North)
7340 Smith Corners Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28269