Front Desk Coordinator (4019S)
Located in Bend, OR, OR
Ultimately, this team member will be the first point of contact for clients and providers and help ensure the smooth running of the office and day-to-day operations.
The coordinator is responsible for all front-office and some back-office tasks including:
- Answer and screen incoming calls and faxes and schedule client appointments
- Generate invoices and sales receipts with QuickBooks and collect payments for services
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Providing general administrative support to our employees
Overall, the candidate must be reliable with an excellent attendance history, organized, and able to handle multiple interruptions.
- High-end customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office or Google Workspace
- Some knowledge of medical terminology and medical insurance language (Preferred)
This position receives a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, retirement with matching, and paid time off. Pay is dependent on experience.
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702