Located in Charlotte, NC
Express Employment Professionals is a professional staffing company dedicated to helping local businesses find local talent. We are currently recruiting for Machine Operators for our client located in North Charlotte.
Pay is $16.00-19.00/hr. Rotating schedule and 12 hour shifts - 1st and 3rd shifts available.
Benefits Express offers:
- WEEKLY pay
- Referral bonuses!
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Life Insurance
Responsibilities of a MACHINE OPERATOR:
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
Requirements of a MACHINE OPERATOR:
- Proven experience as a machine operator (6+ months)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to lift between 20-70lbs. consistently.
Apply Now! Or call/text 704-716-9103 and LIKE us on Facebook - Express Employment Professionals - Charlotte, NC to hear about our other job opportunities and schedule an interview today!
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, North Carolina, and Charlotte, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, North Carolina and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Charlotte (North)
7340 Smith Corners Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28269