Electrical Assembly Technician
Located in Charlotte, NC
Express Employment Professionals is currently recruiting for an Electrical Assembly Technician for our client located in North Charlotte, NC.
Pay is $16.50/hour and the schedule is Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm.
Benefits Express offers:
- WEEKLY pay!
- Referral bonuses
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Life Insurance
What we look for in an ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN:
- Assemble, test, and pack completed detectors, fire protection systems and components
- MUST be technically inclined and knowledgeable of wiring and how to use voltage meters
- MUST use electrical tools (crimpers/pliers/voltage meters)
- Follow operational guidelines and standards(manuals) to ensure success of protocols
- Must be accurate with inventory counts and quality control of your own work
- Wrap, pack, and label products and assemblies to specifications and quality standards
- Must be able to efficiently enter work order documentation, parts reconciliation, and production notes
- Must keep work environment clean and organized
- Perform duties within the production and packaging environment when needed and as assigned
Apply Now! Or call/text 704-716-9103 and LIKE us on Facebook - Express Employment Professionals - Charlotte, NC to hear about our other job opportunities and schedule an interview today!
Express Employment Professionals is a professional staffing company dedicated to helping local businesses find local talent. Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, North Carolina, and Charlotte, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, North Carolina and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Charlotte (North)
7340 Smith Corners Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28269