Plant Maintenance Technician - Shelby County
Located in Alabaster, AL
Salary: $19.05 /hr. to start
$19.05 /hr. to start. Full time opening with quality, established company in Alabaster area.
Here's What You'll Be Doing on the Job:
- Will help with equipment and facility maintenance for a 3-shift, multi-craft shop
- Monitor equipment, diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance & predictive maint. on production plant equipment, instrumentation & relays
- Will work on boilers, high & low pressure systems, chillers, air compressors, pneumatic plant equipment, compression & injection presses, and other machines
- Work with electricity from 50 volts to 1200 volts
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
HERE'S WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE:
- Minimum 4 years in a position comparable to Class A Maintenance
- Able to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift, and any required overtime
- Possess strong mechanical aptitude and able to apply/demonstrate
- Must pass a Class A Maintenance test, or have an applicable certification in electrical, hydraulics, welding or plumbing
- Must be able to lift up to 50+ pounds (infrequently)
- Able to pass Physical Job Function Assessment
- A PLUS if experience working as part of maintenance team with exposure to hydraulic and pneumatic systems, repair & maint.
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation
- Drug Screen & background check required
IS THIS YOU? APPLY now- click button below to get started, OR EMAIL an updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE put "Plant Maint Tech- Alabaster" in email subject.
After applying online or emailing resume, give Danielle a call at 205-981-1141, Mon-Fri, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242