Finance and Accounting Manager
Located in SPOKANE, WA
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Ready to contribute to an organization tasked with ensuring a safe, clean and thriving Downtown Spokane? We’re seeking a Finance and Accounting Manager to join a dynamic team providing essential services for a strong and vibrant Spokane economy. This position oversees financial management for 501c(3) and 501c(6) organizations subject to a high degree of public oversight. Professional, creative, self-motivated, customer service oriented financial wizards should read on!
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting for non-profits or equivalent experience
- Excellent understanding of GAAP
- Advanced proficiency with QuickBooks and Excel
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for chart of accounts, classifications, general ledger, trial balance accuracy, AR and AP
- Maintain records of vendor and customer accounts, adjustments, deductions, and credits
- Process payroll and payroll liabilities in accounting system
- Prepare EE and ER state and Federal monthly, quarterly, and annual reports with tax forms
- Work closely with Board Treasurers, supporting Board functions regarding finances
- Initiate and maintain annual budget process
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports of financial statement variances compared to budget for stakeholders
- Analysis of monthly revenue targets for monitoring cash flow, and EOY projections/forecasts
Salary: 68K - 75K, depending on experience. Comprehensive benefits and retirement included.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, occasional evening or weekend work as needed for events/meetings.
Please send a resume to Kurshell.Busch@ExpressPros.com
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201