Entry Level Assembly Technician
Located in Austin, TX
Our client in Dripping Springs is looking to add entry-level Electronic Assembly Technicians to their growing team. No previous experience is required. Our client will train candidates who are dependable, have attention to detail and enjoy working with their hands. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to step into the electronics field and gain an IPC 620 certification. The schedule runs Monday-Friday with a 5 day/8 hr. a day week, followed by a 4 day/10 hr. a day week with Friday-Sunday off. Pay to start between $15-$17/hr. depending on experience.
If you believe you might be a good fit for this position please review the job description below and reply to this post with your resume.
- Gather parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials for various electronic components and connections
- Assembles components and examine connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies
- Test electronic components for electronic continuity
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Perform quality assurance on the entire assembly process.
- Provide production and quality records
- Previous assembly experience preferred but not required
- High attention to detail is a must
- Interest in electronic assembly
- Dependable candidate with the desire to grow in this field
Express Office: Austin (Southwest)
2500 West William Cannon Drive
Austin, TX 78745