Packaging Line Assistant
Located in Downingtown, PA
Salary: $16 /hour
Packaging Line Assistant - $16 /hour
Our office is working with a favorite local business in Downingtown to fill an immediate need for a Packaging Line Assistant. This is a position that will work both 1st shift (6am - 2pm) and 2nd shift (2pm-10pm) Mon-Fri and will be responsible for assisting the daily packaging line activities required to meet the daily production goals.
- Maintain proficiency in packaging department, including ability to effectively function throughout the bottling and canning process.
- Coordinate incoming product & materials and outgoing finished product.
- Load raw material, stack filled cases onto pallets, and clean packaging equipment.
- Assist with performance of production operations.
What we look for Packaging Line Assistant:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding warehouse environment.
- Good computer skills, specifically Microsoft Outlook.
- Adhere to strict corporate safety policies & procedures.
- Ability to work a 40-hour schedule with a flexible, rotating shift between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift schedules.
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Access to Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information.
We are eager to help you land in a great job!
215 Lancaster Ave
Malvern, PA 19355
Express Office: Chester County (Main Line)
215 Lancaster Avenue
Malvern, PA 19355