Located in Spring, TX
Job Scope: The mechanic/equipment mechanic is responsible for troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, repairs and retrofitting on industrial machinery and heavy equipment as well as maintenance and custodial services in the shop/facility.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from machine/equipment operators to diagnose and repair equipment problems.
- Study blueprints and manufacturers' manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery.
- The position required to Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery daily. (Preventive maintenance is very important)
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose malfunctions.
- Operate repaired machinery and equipment to assure the adequacy of repairs.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
- Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
- Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as necessary.
- Will complete documentation of all repairs performed.
- Additional duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Minimum of 3 years of Mechanic experience in an Industrial, Manufacturing or Construction setting.
- Must be able to perform basic welding.
- Experience operating forklift and overhead cranes required.
- Good communication skills.
- Looking for an adaptable individual able to change work environment and competing demands.
- The ideal candidate will be dependable, able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Team player
- Proud of work performed
- Attention to detail.
- Likes to find solutions to problems.
6 AM – 6 PM Monday thru Friday.
Occasional overtime and weekends, beyond scheduled hours
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Employee is regularly required to stand
Employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and extreme heat.
The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Ways To Apply:
- Resumes may be emailed to Yeni.Craig@Expresspros.com
- Call our office 281-290-6330
- Visit our office 32323 SH 249 # 200 Pinehurst, TX 77362
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information.
Yeni Craig is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
2816 Interstate 45 N., Ste#100, Conroe, TX 77303
32323 SH 249 # 200 Pinehurst, TX 77362
Need more information about this job or any other opportunities?
Contact Yeni Craig, our Office Services and Skills Trade Recruiter at 281-290-6330 or by email Yeni.Craig@expresspros.com.
Express Office: Tomball
32323 State Highway 249
Pinehurst, TX 77362