Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Salary: $40,000-$55,000 Annual Salary
Bilingual (Spanish) Program Associate -Hybrid Job Summary:
A value-centered, high impact biblically directed nonprofit organization is seeking a Bilingual (Spanish) Program Associate to join their team. The Program Associate is a member of the Program Team, working closely with the Executive Director to serve the current and future ministry partners in Europe and Latin America. Alongside the Executive Director, the Program Associate’s primary responsibilities include analyzing, crafting and recommending grant opportunities; coordinating communication, both verbal and written, between current and potential partners; researching new grant opportunities, and providing general administrative support as needed.
Bilingual (Spanish) Program Associate -Hybrid Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Executive Director to facilitate partner relationships in Europe and Latin America.
- Facilitate the grant administration process from grant application to proposal creation and presentation.
- Draft proposal summaries in conversation with the Executive Director and ministry.
- Participate in and facilitate meetings (in office and via Zoom) with ministry and ministry partners.
- Review grantee progress reports, keeping the Director informed of changes, requests or other notable information.
- Manage partner data and grant flow.
- Review grant applications, producing questions requiring clarification (as necessary) and summarizing grant opportunities according to a template that includes a purpose statement, rationale, strategy and key measures of of success.
- Work with the Executive Director, utilizing a Salesforce database and other resources to gather research related to our granting strategies and priorities.
- Create grant proposals in Google Slides, presenting content formatting and aesthetically pleasing.
- Review standard partner financial statements in order to complete the Financial Analysis for Program Director to review.
- In partnership, with the Executive Director, take responsibility for moving a proposal through the different stages of the grant-making process from exploration to final review.
- At the request of the Executive Director, occasionally travel to ministry locations
- Perform other duties as assigned and available.
Schedule: 8:00am -5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Bilingual (Spanish) Program Associate -Hybrid Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business Administration, Communication, Education or similar.
- Ability to speak English and Spanish fluently.
- A clear commitment to the Foundation’s purpose, mission and values, including spiritual maturity, humility, servant leadership, respect for others, compassion, acknowledgment of the inevitability of change, and a commitment to excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Work well within team and individual frameworks with minimal supervision.
- Exhibit a high level of confidentiality in all manners involving the Trust.
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills to work with and understand team members.
- Displays a high level personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent analytic skills coupled with an ability to communicate concisely and clearly in both written and oral forms.
- Highly relational and approachable, with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A lifelong learner with wide-ranging curiosity.
- Deep respect for the international grantee community and for the importance of strong partnership; enthusiasm for building bridges between and among a range of stakeholders.
- A nuanced understanding of different cultures and socio-economic backgrounds.
- A flexible team player that contributes to a strong sense of community.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Fulltime, Direct Hire
Pay: $40,000-$55,000 Annual Salary Based on Experience
About Specialized Recruiting Group, an Express Employment Professionals Company
Specialized Recruiting Group, an Express Employment Professionals company, is proud to serve the West Michigan business community with a full offering of recruiting, training, and human resource services. Since we opened our doors, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent.
Since 1996, Express Employment Professionals of Grand Rapids has been empowered by our work of connecting people with great jobs and great companies. We are energized by our mission of helping people be successful. We love making a difference in people’s lives and careers. To us, it’s more than a job, it’s an opportunity. It’s belief in your abilities and in your talents and in you. It’s more than a job. It’s your future.
View all available jobs here.
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519