Located in Silverdale, WA
Salary: $20 - $25
A well-established accounting firm is looking for a Staff Accountant experienced in public accounting. The Staff Accountant will manage multiple clients and all aspects of accounting to include banking, AP, AR, PR, GL, Financial Statements, and reconciliations.
- Assist and manage multiple client accounts on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Monthly updates and reconciliations of banks/credit cards.
- Payroll processing and quarterly/year-end reporting.
- Process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable activities.
- Prepare state excise tax returns.
- Monthly reconciliations of general ledger accounts and able to review activity for accuracy at the transaction level detail.
- Prepare preliminary financial statements on monthly basis.
- Annual 1099 reporting and new requests for W-9’s.
- Communicate with clients in person, via phone and/or email.
- Maintain client files and thoroughly document activities.
- Complete other special client requested projects.
- 3-5 years of solid and recent experience in public accounting.
- BS/BA in Accounting/Finance.
- Strong accounting principles knowledge.
- Comprehensive working skills with QuickBooks, Excel, Outlook, and overall computer operations.
- Extremely detail-orientated and strong level of accuracy.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Critical thinker that can focus and anticipate client needs.
- Multi-tasker able to function at high levels in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and possess knowledge of proper grammar and punctuation.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Team player able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Dependable, self-motivated, and professional.
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
$20.00 - $35.00/hr depending on experience.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312