Par Pharmaceutical - Bulk Processors (Direct Hire)
Located in Rochester Hills, MI
Salary: $20.91 per hour
PAR Pharmaceutical is hiring multiple Bulk Processor’s for their aseptic production facility, located in Rochester, Michigan. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience measuring, weighing, and monitoring temperatures of liquids, powders, or similar, mechanical aptitude, capable of following standard operating procedures (SOPs), and be a self-starter who enjoys detail-oriented work. Extensive training, wage increases, internal advancement, and a stellar benefit’s package are just some of the perks offered! These are DIRECT HIRE positions with a starting rate of pay of $20.91/hour, guaranteed pay raises, shift premium for off-shifts (where applicable) and a $2,500 sign-on bonus!
- Compounds bulk solutions, ointments, suspensions, biologicals, parenteral, oils and crystallized antibiotics according to manufacturing batch record.
- Assembles, operates manufacturing equipment (i.e. kettles, tanks, filters, , mill, couthers) for the purpose of manufacturing bulk products in various environmentally controlled areas.
- Records documentation on Rx cards and all documentation forms included in batch Rx card (weight ticket, Form 97 6, filter printouts, etc.).
- Prepares intermediate solutions, such as Hydrochloric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, and Phenol.
- Performs and verifies filter integrity test and residual tests (equipment, sterile and non-sterile manufacturing rooms).
- Demonstrated experience weighing and measuring liquids, powders, or similar
- Experience with temperature regulation (monitoring temperatures)
- Strong understanding of standard and metric conversions
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to assemble mechanical components
- Detail oriented with strong critical thinking skills
- Self-starter and capable of working well under pressure
- Able to follow standard operating procedures and document completed work
- Must pass a written math exam (study guides are available)
- Ability to work overtime as needed in order to meet production goals and deadlines
- High school diploma required
SHIFT TIMES & PREMIUMS:
- Afternoons: 3:15pm – 11:45pm, Monday – Friday
- Afternoon Shift – 7% Premium
PAY RATE & SCHEDULE:
- Starting pay rate of $20.91/hour while in your initial training.
- Non-exempt position: Overtime paid over 40 hours, double time on Sundays
- Earn incremental raises as you learn the Sterile Filling production processes and responsibilities.
- Depending upon your ability to learn, you could be at a base pay rate of $24.64/hour by your first anniversary!
- Guaranteed cost of living raises in March 2022 & 2023 plus a guaranteed 5% base pay rate increase on your first four anniversaries.
- More information is available outlining the pay increases you can anticipate receiving over your first four years of employment.
BENEFITS & ADDITIONAL PERKS:
- Premier Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance effective the 1st DAY OF WORK!
- Sign-On Bonus ($2,500)
- Performance-based production bonus ($2,500)
- Attendance bonuses (up to $1,500!)
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 6 months of service)
- 10 days paid vacation plus paid sick and personal time (prorated upon hire date)
- 401k with company match
- 12 paid holidays annually
This is a direct hire, permanent opportunity offering extensive training and internal advancement! If you are qualified and interested in learning more, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Our client is an affirmative action employer and acknowledges its obligations on behalf of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Autobody Painter, Auto Body Painter, Nutritionist, Chef, Assistant Chef, Sous Chef, Filling Operator, Chemical Operator, Batch Operator, Food Service, Compound, Bulk Operator, Bulk Manufacturing, Bulk Processor
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307