Client Services Rep
Located in Lincoln, NE
Express Employment is looking for multiple client service representatives with a well known company in Lincoln. The position starts on November 29th and the pay is $16/hour. The training schedule is 8:00am-4:45pm and after training the schedule is 8:45am-5:30pm. Prior customer service experience in a business environment is required.
Essential Job Functions
- Must have a working knowledge of the following functions of Group Administration -- new case set up; issue; billing; collection and reconciliation of premium; processing small case policy changes; on-going administration; group terminations and final accounting.
- Field customer inquiries via telephone, email, or other written correspondence and utilize empathy and patience with all customers.
- Research of customer needs and problems; development of informed, innovative solutions; and decisive action within defined parameters of authority; to build customer loyalty while maintaining the financial and procedural integrity of the case. This includes pro-actively calling customers.
- A working knowledge of the functions and systems across the organization as they relate to administrative functions.
- Meeting or exceeding service standards with respect to accuracy, turnaround time and overall quality of work product and service.
- Have the ability to assess situations, communicate issues promptly, and offer thoughtful solutions.
- Handle and complete special assignments and projects within provided timeframes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a college degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 - 3 years of client service experience preferred. Insurance background helpful.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and show a strong commitment to customer service.
- Excellent telephone skills, problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and consistently meet deadlines
- Personal computer experience in database, spreadsheet, word processing and internet navigation software.
- Planning, organizational and mathematical skills are important.
- Ability to work independently using all available resources as well as positively contribute to the team environment.
If this is a position you would be interested in, please email a resume to kaitlyn.meints@ expresspros.com or call us at 402-420-5800.
Express Office: Lincoln
4955 O Street
Lincoln, NE 68510