Journeyman Sheetmetal Mechanic
Located in Medford, OR
Looking for a Commercial Journeyman Sheetmetal Mechanic to join the largest commercial HVAC contractor in Southern Oregon.
Primary Job Functions:
Installation of HVAC systems in commercial buildings. Be able to coordinate jobs that have been assigned. Occasionally, fabricate materials used in those commercial buildings. Be able to lift heavy materials and equipment, climb ladders safely, work on rooftops (tied off) and in confined spaces when necessary. Be professional in dealings with other trades and fellow employees. Be a representative of Metal Masters, Inc., doing things in the “Metal Masters Way.”
Commercial Journeyman Mechanic Daily Duties
- Installation of HVAC systems
- Be on time and ready to work.
- Be organized and plan ahead for the efficient completion of each job.
- Work cooperatively with the other trades on the job.
- Communicate with Superintendent to maximize the efficiency of the work.
- Always be looking for ways to improve your skills.
- Fill out time card and material lists
- Follow Company Safety Policy, including the use of PPE.
- Follow Company procedures.
Performance Indicators: Certain key business indicators that will measure the effectiveness of this position. These include the following:
- Contractors and customers are satisfied with your work.
- Jobs are well-organized and completed efficiently.
- Job work field hours are on budget.
- Items are not overlooked; punch lists are short.
- Paperwork, including timecards, material lists, change orders and closeout items are complete.
- No safety violations or accidents.
- Good working relationships with fellow employees and others at jobsite.
- The satisfaction of a job done right.
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Three Ways To Apply:
- Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com
- Call or text our office at 541-779-5522
- Visit our office (3523 Arrowhead Dr. #100, Medford, OR 97504)
Benefits of working with Express:
- Oregon Sick Leave
- Medical benefits
- Dental and vision
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information.
Jae Morris is our Skilled Trades Recruiter and is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
3523 Arrowhead Dr.
Medford, OR 97504
Need more information about this Commercial Journeyman Mechanic job?
Contact Jae Morris, our Skilled Trades Employment Specialist at (541) 779-5522, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add “Sheetmetal Mechanic” to the subject line of your email.
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504