Traveling Construction Millwright
Located in Coquille, OR
Salary: $22+ DOE
Overview: Looking for a Traveling Millwright. Must reside in Southern Oregon.
General job description:
A local Oregon company is searching for multiple Traveling Millwrights. With this job you will spend the majority of the time traveling to multiple jobsites throughout Oregon and can be away from home for long stretches of time. You are required to provide some of your own tools. Per diem is paid when working out of the area.
You will operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision. Your job is important as it provides the foundation for strong infrastructure.
Your role is a critical area for incoming and outgoing projects for our clients. Our staff, including our welding teams will work independently, taking the lead on safety reporting and tracking, acting as an internal resource for recommendations for design.
Traveling Millwright job highlights:
- Operate rigging equipment and dollies to place heavy machinery and parts.
- Align and test equipment and make any necessary adjustments.
- Perform predictive and operational procedures.
- Service and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Will perform welding and fabrication as well as maintain an inventory of replacement parts.
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Work at heights without fear. Use logical step-by-step procedures in work.
What we look for in Traveling Millwrights:
- Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings and service manuals to determine cut list, materials needed and work procedures.
- Fit bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors, and connect couplings and belts to precise tolerances.
- Reliable and dependable team players are a must
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Three Ways To Apply:
- Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or text our office at 541-779-5522
- Visit our office (3523 Arrowhead Dr. #100, Medford, OR 97504)
Benefits of working with Express:
- Oregon Sick Leave
- Medical benefits
- Dental and vision
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information.
Jae is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
3523 Arrowhead Dr.
Medford, OR 97504
Need more information about this Traveling Millwright job?
Contact Jae Morris, our Skilled Trades Employment Specialist at (541) 779-5522, or by email email@example.com. Please add “Traveling Millwright” to the subject line of your email.
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504