Located in Kentwood, MI
Assembly Technician Job Summary: Company that makes equipment used in the medical field is looking for a team orientated individual to join their dynamic team. This company is a family owned and operated company that offers an outstanding benefits package along with many other perks.
Assembly Technician Requirements:
- Build, assemble, program, test, and validate equipment according drawings and work instructions.
- Package, label, and move completed equipment to the appropriate shipment area.
- Repair assigned equipment, following the appropriate repair process.
- Complete necessary paperwork for project completion in an accurate and thorough manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, in accordance to task sheet.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects and events.
- Cross train in other areas of the warehouse, demonstrating a willingness to help additional work areas.
Schedule & Pay:
- 1st shift 7:00am – 4:00pm Monday-Friday; overtime could be extended to 6:00pm and rarely some Saturdays
Assembly Technician Qualifications:
- Capably handle required administrative functions.
- Verify work to ensure accurate results, requiring minimal rework.
- Follow work instructions, procedures, safety guidelines and company policies.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Listen to others, expressing ideas.
- Be internally motivated and work well with minimal supervision.
- Devise workable solutions or consult with secondary resources to devise solutions.
- Have a HS Diploma or equivalent, with ambition to further education.
- Have previous experience with light mechanical, electrical, and hydraulics.
- Read and understand basic blueprints, drawings, prints and multi-meters.
- Have the ability to obtain a hi-lo and picker license.
- Be able to exert up to 100lbs f force occasionally and up to 50lbs of force frequently.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full Time, Evaluation to Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519