Located in Kentwood, MI
Boom Technician Job Summary: Join a team that improves patient outcomes, through innovative and flexible solutions to the acute care market! They are looking for a strong team player to join their dynamic team.
Boom Technician Responsibilities:
- Build quality booms, including hydraulics, electrical, and gases.
- Accurately and efficiently perform picking tasks using the equipment.
- Review work orders and drawings to build assigned parts according to specifications.
- Crates, package, label, and move completed product for pick up by the Material Handler.
- Complete required paperwork in a thorough and accurate manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment according to task sheet assignments.
- Inspect and report damage or inconsistencies in carriers and boom arms
- Actively participates in continuous improvement projects and events.
- Cross train in other areas of the warehouse, demonstrating a willingness to help additional work areas.
Schedule & Pay:
- 7AM – 4PM M-F Potentially some over time Saturdays, but rarely
Boom Technician Qualifications:
- Capably handle required administrative functions.
- Verify work to ensure accurate results, requiring minimal rework.
- Follow work instructions, procedures, safety guidelines and company policies.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Listen to others, expressing ideas.
- Be internally motivated and work well with minimal supervision.
- Devise workable solutions or consult with secondary resources to devise solutions.
- Have a HS Diploma or equivalent, with ambition to further education.
- Have previous experience with light mechanical, electrical, and hydraulics.
- Read and understand basic blueprints, drawings, prints and multi-meters.
- Have the ability to obtain a hi-lo and picker license.
- Be able to exert up to 100lbs f force occasionally and up to 50lbs of force frequently.
When you work for this company, you get so much more than a job, including:
Comprehensive benefits, beginning Day One · First shift only, Monday through Friday · Annual Pool Bonus · Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays · 401(k) and Profit sharing · Climate controlled warehouse · Tuition reimbursement program · Onsite gym · Family owned and operated business
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full time, evaluation hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519