Our client located in Woodstock, IL is looking for a well-rounded Maintenance Technician to add to their growing team. They currently have openings on their 12 hour day shift.
Pay: $20-30/hr *based on experience
Hours: 12-hour rotating schedule
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain and repair production machinery, auxiliary equipment, and packaging equipment/automation.
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and plant systems such as molding machines, auxiliary equipment, etc.
- Troubleshoots electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical problems. Makes repairs and tests equipment for operation.
- Operates milling machine, lathe and surface grinder to repair or fabricate machine parts.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Installs programs or repairs electrical apparatus and installs new or repaired parts.
- Performs preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to stand for long periods, climb ladders, and work in awkward positions
- Basic computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonus Opportunity
Ways to apply for this Maintenance Technician position:
- Apply through this post
- Apply on our website ExpressHires.com
- Email Annemarie at email@example.com
- Call or text Annemarie at 815-788-8556
- Visit our office located at 580 E Terra Cotta Ave. Crystal Lake, IL 60014