Diode Electronic Assembly Technician
Located in Central Point, OR
Salary: 15.00+ DOE
Our client has an immediate opening for an Diode Electronic Assembly Technician. The assembly technician will function as a member of the operations group, building laser modules of various configurations. The candidate will be capable of performing a variety of tasks with a high level of quality and performance. The position will require working with small parts, repetitive assembly, use of specialized electronic equipment, soldering, and periodic computer use. Key characteristic for success include the ability to function within a team of people in a cooperative manner, a positive attitude, and a hands on work style.
- Lens assembly (use a variety of adhesives to attach lenses to custom lens holders).
- Optical assembly (use a variety of specialized equipment to align laser and lens components).
- General assembly (use a variety of fixtures, adhesives, and techniques to assembly small electronic assemblies).
- Perform specialized tasks at the direction of engineering staff including data collection.
- Basic computer skills -This includes basic data entry, Microsoft Office basics, and the ability to learn custom control software.
- Familiarity and experience using specialized electronic equipment.
- The ability to perform assembly tasks under a microscope for extended periods of time.
- The ability to work without supervision, exercise good judgment. and communicate well in a team environment.
- Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- This position requires demonstrated continuous effort, efficiency, reliability & flexibility.
- This position requires high performance under pressure.
- This position requires a high level of teamwork.
- This position requires the ability to be coached.
- This position requires self-motivation.
- A technical background preferred.
- This position requires periodic overtime.
- At least 2 year’s experience in a production environment.
This is a full time Monday thru Thursday (6-4:30) position. Evaluation to hire with excellent benefits once hired by our client.
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504