Sales Operations Coordinator (Hybrid)
Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Sales Operations Coordinator (Hybrid) Summary:
A capital equipment manufacturer is seeking a professional Sales Operations Coordinator to join their team. In this position, you will be the main point of contact for project support, opportunity management and sales strategy, and directly supervised by the Sales & Channel Operations Supervisor. This position focuses on managing all aspects of the proposal creation process and works with the distribution network, internal resources and legal teams to create and review proposals in accordance with company policies, strategies and project requirements.
Sales Operations Coordinator (Hybrid) Responsibilities:
- Facilitate project management, opportunity management and proposal/contract review and creation.
- Acting as the point of contact for internal and external resources; assigning deadlines, division of labor and tasks.
- Reviewing contracts and proposal documents for grammar, professionalism, brand messaging and consistency and maintaining records of redlines, negotiations and what was submitted to the customer during the proposal process.
- Drafting cover letters and executive summaries; reviewing all proposal documents; scheduling calls and meetings; gathering and inputting corporate information; compiling responses; providing sales strategy, guidance and suggestion.
- Following up with distributors, sales and internal staff on all new opportunities; scheduling and attending strategy calls and meetings; recording notes and project updates and maintaining the company’s website with current activity.
- Creating price files, monitoring contract expiration dates and bid calendars; maintaining summary sheets, discount schedule and online filing system; following up on and approving tier requests; responding to various other requests from customer and corporate accounts; etc.
- Running reports; analyzing and manipulating data to display activity, trends and baselines; developing reports, graphs and presentations; providing sales data to supplement proposal creation and support strategy.
- Reviewing sites and other third-party resources for new and relevant leads.
- Reviewing certificates of needs, qualifying leads via research or phone/email contact and running monthly reports from various third-party sources.
Schedule: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
Sales Operations Coordinator (Hybrid) Requirements:
- Bachelor''s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Sales or similar discipline, required.
- Two or more years of sales administration experience, preferred.
- Experience creating RFP and proposal documents, preferred. Customer Service, Project Management, Deadline Management, General Sales Support, Proposal Creation.
- Typing proficiency and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, Global IFS and Concept.
- Ability to utilize critical thinking skills to devise workable solutions and be a problem solver.
- Ability to handles high volume of workload and maintains a positive attitude amidst change and pressure.
- Internally motivated, works well with little or no supervision; maintains a productive schedule, timeline and goals.
- Promotes positive behavior to internal and external customer, eliminates systems and bureaucratic barriers to deliver exceptional service.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Pay: $18.00-$25.00+/HR Based on Experience
About Specialized Recruiting Group, an Express Employment Professionals Company
Specialized Recruiting Group, an Express Employment Professionals company, is proud to serve the West Michigan business community with a full offering of recruiting, training, and human resource services. Since we opened our doors, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent.
Since 1996, Express Employment Professionals of Grand Rapids has been empowered by our work of connecting people with great jobs and great companies. We are energized by our mission of helping people be successful. We love making a difference in people’s lives and careers. To us, it’s more than a job, it’s an opportunity. It’s belief in your abilities and in your talents and in you. It’s more than a job. It’s your future.
View all available jobs here.
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519