Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Salary: $15-$25/hr + bonus
Electrical Technician Job Summary:
A local service provider is looking to add a several Electrical Technicians to its growing team. The Electrical Technician will utilize basic electrical knowledge to complete installations and wire-ins of electrical control panels and field devices.
Electrical Technician Responsibilities:
- Wire in electrical control panels and field devices
- Work from blueprints and electrical schematics
- Complete electrical tests
- Travel to customer locations including frequent overnight and national travel
Electrical Technician Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to work overtime including weekends as needed required
- Basic schematic reading skills and electrical knowledge preferred
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Schedule: Monday – Friday on 1st shift
Pay: $15-$25/HR based on experience + travel bonus
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
The Grand Rapids Express Employment Professionals office was founded in 1996 and is proud to serve the West Michigan business community with a full offering of recruiting, training, and human resource services. Since we opened our doors, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519