Located in Medford, OR
The Warehouse Specialist is responsible for daily warehouse functions of accepting, storing, picking up and delivering product.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
• Count and track all incoming inventory within the warehouse, ensuring that accurate information is documented.
• Assist Lead Warehouse Specialist in assembling and staging food orders.
• Assist pantries and agencies in loading, delivery, and unloading of orders, utilizing the pallet jack and forklift, as necessary.
• Assist with picking up of donated and purchased products, promoting, and maintaining friendly and courteous relationships with donors, vendors, and the general public.
• Observe Oregon Food Bank and Health Department Regulations on Food Safety and general warehouse practices.
• Assist with delivery of the CSFP boxes verifying membership and completing signature requirements.
• File paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
• Act as a backup for Fresh Alliance drivers.
• Belief in ACCESS’ mission to help people help themselves.
• A minimum of 6 months customer service experience.
• Forklift and electric pallet jack experience or ability to obtain certification within 2 months.
• Ability to obtain ServSafe food safety certification within 1 month from date of hire.
• Ability to lift 35 pounds consistently.
• Basic math and writing skills.
• Good communication skills and teamwork demonstration.
• Must be able to multitask in a variety of areas with demonstrated attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with customers and co-workers, sustain client and intradepartmental confidentiality.
• Valid Oregon driver’s license with record that is acceptable under ACCESS’ insurance policies.
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504