IT Support Analyst- SRG FT/LT $18-24/hr M-F
Located in Warren, MN
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 an hour
Express Employment Professionals is helping a client in Warren MN to find an experienced IT Support Analyst. This person will provide technical assistance to end users by answering questions or troubleshooting issues. They will document interactions with end users and recommends improvements. Responsibilities include evaluating operational efficiency of different IT systems. Installs, tests, monitors, upgrades, troubleshoots and repairs computer systems, networks and peripherals. Individual will manage user account information, including rights, security and systems groups.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to end users via phone, email, or personal interaction in a professional and timely manner.
- Demonstrates skill in use of equipment and software relevant to position; verbalizes knowledge of appropriate safety procedures.
- Diagnoses equipment problems; fixes or seeks out someone to fix.
- Performs documentation and record keeping on all inspections, test, and repair work done on equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance and periodic safety inspections on equipment.
- Consistently informs appropriate person of problems encountered with repairs or calibration of equipment.
- Create, maintain and support user directory and email accounts.
- Ensure support is provided to staff in a professional, courteous, and timely manner. Educational materials provided to employees regarding systems.
- Carry out other such duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Meets basic responsibilities
- Arrive on time for work and ready to perform assigned tasks
- Meet facility hygiene and appearance standards
- Prioritize and complete work assignment within reasonable agreed-upon time frames.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving-the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service-the individual manages difficult customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs and solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Oral Communication-the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Associate’s Degree in Computers & Network Technology required as a minimum or two years’ experience in a comparable position.
If you would like more information about this great opportunity, please contact Joan Bengs at 701-402-3784 or email@example.com.
Express Office: Grand Forks
3590 South 42nd Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201