Our client located in Crystal Lake, IL is seeking Multi-Machine Operators to join their 3rd shift teams. These are long-term, permanent position with a well-respected, established company. In this position, you will set up and operate cutting, drills, torches and punch presses, and perform SPC procedures as required.
Pay: $18/hr *Pay based on skills, experience and shift
Hours: M-F | 12:00 am to 8:00 pm
Multi-Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate cutting, drill, torches and punch presses.
- Review print for material dimensions and tooling required.
- Changeover set ups with proper drills, bushings, back bar block, die button and punches.
- Position part, cycle drill, mark and check alignment, measure material length and thickness and make necessary material stop adjustments.
- Change punches and die buttons, set material guides.
- monitor operation and check work to ensure part specifications.
- Perform SPC procedures as required.
- Prepare production records.
Multi-Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Experience operating straightening machine, cutting, drill or punch press
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to use measuring tape and hand tolls
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Why Apply? This Company Offers:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical and Dental
*After 90 days
Ways to apply for this position:
- Apply through this post
- Apply on our website ExpressHires.com
- Email Angela at Angela.Bianco@ExpressPros.com
- Call or text Angela at 815-788-8556
- Visit our office located at 580 E Terra Cotta Ave. Crystal Lake, IL 60014