Located in Central Point, OR
The core duties and responsibilities of this position are to provide administrative support to the Project Controls Manger and other departments as needed. This role provides general administrative support and will handle routine, priority, and advanced duties, to help meet critical deadlines. This position will organize files, create correspondence, prepare reports and documents, manage calendars to schedule appointments, sort mail, and offer general staff support as directed. They must deal with other people from a wide variety of levels, from clients, field managers and supervisors, and to corporate management.
Essential Job Functions:
Assist with project controls administration, including:
- Assist in maintaining accurate and up-to-date project file as directed
- Assist in document compliance audits
- Scan/Attach all pertinent docs to Viewpoint
- Assist in creation and documentation of Preliminary notices
- Misc. Data Entry (Purchase Orders, T&M Tallying/Compiling)
- Provide administrative/clerical support for other departments as requested
- Filing, Copying, Organizing, Quality Document Control, and Safety administration as directed
- Prepare, collate, and distribute all Close-Out documents and items per project and as directed
- May prepare and follow up with internal or external customer surveys
- Take meeting minutes during department meetings, create and distribute list of action items
- Manage multiple priorities meeting all deadlines in a complete and accurate manner
General Administrative Duties
- Collate and distribute Certified Mail for Prelien
- May be tasked to write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- May be tasked to schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, reports and other correspondence
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- May be tasked to manage administrative accounts and perform data mining
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA): (Education and Experience)
- High School diploma or equivalent, AA Degree Preferred
- Computer proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, Windows, Outlook, etc.)
- 1-year experience in similar position or college credit equivalent
- Must be able to take direction and complete projects as assigned.
- Able to use general office equipment (Phone, Fax, Copier, Scanner)
- Ability to learn new software, processes, and procedures. Must have good solid math abilities in basic calculations.
- Good math skills with basic computations such as add, subtract, multiple, divide, etc.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills in a professional environment
- Must be able to multi-task, organize and prioritize work with minimal supervision.
- Remain calm in high stress environments while multi-tasking
- Courteous, personable, and professional manner
- Self-motivated, able to work minimal supervision and problem-solve effectively
Key Performance Measurements (KPM):
- Accurate & Efficient File Management procedures
- Project Organization & Support
- Document Management
- General Office Support
Decision-making: Administrative Assistants have to make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
Communications and collaboration: An Administrative Assistant must collaborate with the Supervisor-PMA, other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis.
Organizational skills: Organization and prioritization are the core elements of the Administrative Assistant''s responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
Writing: Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and writing are essential to an Administrative Assistant, who must be proficient in a variety of styles, from creative to professional to technical to education and more.
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504