SRG- Surveyor Specialist - $55K+
Located in Bismarck, ND
- Conduct physical site surveys using a variety of equipment and tools.
- Prepare sketches and notes, and perform electronic data collection.
- Coordinate field staff and process field data.
- Interface with civil engineers, landscape architects, cartographers, or urban planners.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Calculate areas of land parcels and easements using mathematics and computer software.
- Research previous survey evidence, including maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys.
- Prepare site surveying documents and present findings to clients.
Express Office: Grand Forks
3590 South 42nd Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201