Sales Development Representative
Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Salary: 18.00/HR plus commission
Sales Development Representative Summary:
An innovative manufacturer designed to ignite purpose and potential in organizations is seeking a high-energy, driven individual with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join their team as a Sales Development Representative. You will learn the business through interacting with clients of all
levels in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. From facilitating the early engagement process with leads, to conducting calls and qualifying for further advancement through the sales pipeline. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a high energy sales environment.
This company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including comprehensive medical, dental,
and vision insurance, 401k with company match, paid time off, long-term, and short-term disability insurance, in addition to many other great perks.
Sales Development Representative Responsibilities:
Develop leads into prospects from a variety of lead sources by:
- Partnering with Marketing and Sales on lead quality and conversion.
- Researching prospects using a variety of tools and sources to gain an understanding of business needs.
- Making phone calls, sending emails, video and connecting through social media channels to qualify leads and book meetings for Account Managers.
- Creating a great first impression for our prospects by providing them with a world class experience.
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads through follow-up communication.
- Maintaining detailed records in Salesforce.com on each customer interaction and next action.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Schedule: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
Sales Development Representative Requirements:
- 1-3 years relevant experience or internships in prospecting, inside sales, business development or marketing, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or pursuing degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other sales tools will be helpful.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to influence others and build rapport quickly – especially over the phone.
- Strong desire and ability to learn and effectively use software for automated sales opportunity development.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- High energy and positive attitude.
- Driven, self-starting, and self-motivated yet a team player.
- Ability to work both virtually and in an office environment.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Pay: $18.00/hr plus an attractive commission structure
About Specialized Recruiting Group, an Express Employment Professionals Company
Specialized Recruiting Group, an Express Employment Professionals company, is proud to serve the West Michigan business community with a full offering of recruiting, training, and human resource services. Since we opened our doors, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent.
Since 1996, Express Employment Professionals of Grand Rapids has been empowered by our work of connecting people with great jobs and great companies. We are energized by our mission of helping people be successful. We love making a difference in people’s lives and careers. To us, it’s more than a job, it’s an opportunity. It’s belief in your abilities and in your talents and in you. It’s more than a job. It’s your future.
View all available jobs here.
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519