HR - People Experience Generalist - FULLY REMOTE!
Located in Denver, CO
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
A leading international technology organization is seeking an HR/People Experience Generalist to join their team!
Where You Get to Live!
Anywhere in the United States - this is a fully remote role! Must be available for occasional travel.
What You Get to Do!
The People Experience Generalist is responsible for the application and compliance of HR polices and processes, with a focus on US teams. The individual in this role is responsible for maintaining accurate and current HR data, personnel files, documents and other information in various HR systems. The People Experience Generalist will assist in recruitment, benefit and payroll administration, employee life cycle (onboarding through offboarding), global compliance and provide a positive employee experience.
- Support and provide daily assistance to the People Experience Team in all HR functions
- Maintain compliant HR recordkeeping in all department systems
- Maintain onboarding and offboarding processes
- Maintain employee recognition program
- Implement paperless department
- Provide team support in benefit and payroll administration
- Participate in recruitment process; post jobs, source candidates, conduct initial phone interview, coordinate follow up interviews, provide a positive candidate experience as the company representative
- Support the company in all areas of labor law/compliance
- Maintain current safety plans (including COVID-19 Regulations)
- Provide additional support to the Office Manager function, globally
- Assist People Experience Team in event planning both locally and globally
- Upon request, provide census and other personnel reports to management
- Passion and belief in equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Champion a positive and engaged workplace culture and support People Experience programs and effort
- Represent the company core values and aptitudes
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, related field
- 1 - 2 Years’ HR coordination/generalist experience
- Advanced computer skills including data entry/processing, communication tools and other HR software and, ability to quickly learn new HR systems, specific experience in Microsoft Office tools, including Excel and Power Point
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- HRIS/HCM experience; UKG Human Capital Management system experience a plus
- Experience working in a payroll system
- Experience with US benefit compliance and benefit admin systems
- Document management experience
- Report writing experience (in various systems)
- Strong team player with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the company
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and manage documentation, high ethical standards
- A self-starter who takes initiative without specific instructions
- Previous experience in an international company a plus!
- A passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com.
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702