Production/Utility Worker $16-17 (M-F 3pm- 1 am) $16/HR
Located in Grand Forks, ND
Production/Utility Worker $16/hr (M-F 7a-5p)
Grand Forks, N.D.
General Job Description:
Express Employment Professionals, a full-service employment agency, is partnering with a local Grand Forks business to fill a Production/Utility Worker position. A production/utility worker is responsible for the packaging and processing of manufactured products. Associates will be required to complete control checks and accurate daily production reports, maintain consistent bag weights, and perform other tasks that involve lifting 55 lbs. Attention to details are a must. Applicants must be able to complete accurate work that meets quality standards. Do you have the skill required for this position? If so hurry today and contact us at (701) 787-5655 or Jobs.GrandForksND@ExpressPros.com.
- Package manufactured products according to specification requirements.
- Label/stencil packaged goods according to customer specifications.
- Monitor the metal detector according to specifications.
- Maintain consistent bag weights.
- Palletize product.
- Perform processing control checks/daily production reports.
- Load and unload shipments following safety food requirements.
- Consistent work history.
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs. constantly.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits.
- Weekly pay.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday through Friday 6:00am to 3:00pm, overtime as needed
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Hire Type: Evaluation Hire
Pay Frequency: Weekly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
Express Office: Grand Forks
3590 South 42nd Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201