Maintenance Technician-Night Shift
Located in Woodland, WA
Salary: $21-28 DOE
Express is hiring for a Maintenance Technician for our client in Woodland, WA
Objective of the position: Service and Maintain intended equipment design and construction for established manufacturing purposes.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Preventive maintenance of equipment by greasing, oiling including but not limited to checking chains, belts, conveying, manufacturing systems functions.
- Bearing greasing, oil fluid levels, chin and belt tension and conditions
- Sprockets, pins, gears, shears, and keepers conditions
- Guards, brackets rollers, welds
- Working knowledge of entire plant including, but not limited to unloading processing, packaging of products
- Use of power tools to perform repairs and maintenance work
- May drive forklift or use pallet jack
- Fabricating using basic fabrication tools, welder, torches, and materials
- Basic operational maintenance and troubleshoot equipment
- Follow work instructions and SOP''s
- Various other duties in multiple departments as directed by supervisor and management.
- Monitor equipment to assure
- Perform routine preventive maintenance checks
- Report any concerns or issues to Maintenance Manager or QA Manager
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift 50lb.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632