Located in Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary: Our East Indianapolis client is looking for someone that will be responsible for auditing the terminal billing, receiving terminal rate calls/inquiries, changing rate or entry errors, billing trailer storage, billing for terminals not designated to the bill, enter driver payroll, owner-operator settlements and bill miscellaneous billing.
1. Open and distribute terminal overnight mail for assigned terminals.
2. Receive inquiries regarding rates, payroll, etc. Research and respond as quickly as possible. Follow through with any open issues to ensure proper resolution and engage the Manager of Billing, Imaging & Settlements if necessary.
3. Audit all billing done at the terminal level with the exception of leg entry, payroll, and settlements.
a) Implement changes to entry after confirming with the terminal that a
change is necessary.
4. Bill for assigned terminals that are not designated to do billing, entering required data for purposes of rating, payroll, and settlements.
5. Bill miscellaneous billing such as tank washes, detention, storage, etc.
6. Process payroll correction/exception forms in a timely fashion.
7. Monitor and follow through on Balance Dues and corrections in a timely fashion.
8. Back up other billing auditors and imaging clerks when needed.
9. Mail freight bills and miscellaneous bills to customers and put postage on envelopes. Attention to details in the mailing process is critical so protected customer information is not misdirected.
10. Ensure accuracy in all phases of billing.
Pay: is $16/hour
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Knowledge and Skills:
1. High school graduate or equivalent
2. General office skills; typing, filing, and calculator.
3. Computer proficient.
4. Previous transportation experience preferred.
5. Good communication skills.
Includes sitting, standing, stooping, minimal lifting, and keyboard data entry with a visual screen. Performs responsibilities in an office environment.
How To Apply:
- Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com
- Complete an online application at ExpressIndyEast.com
- Call or text our office at 317-251-3608
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical and Dental
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to 100+ free courses on ExpressLearn
Express Office: Indianapolis (East)
5060 East 62nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46220