Express Employment Professionals is looking for manufacturing workers for our client in St. Helens OR.
The company is a manufacturer located in St Helens, Oregon. This team works to package products into retail sized containers. These individuals are critical to the quality and care of our products and the success of our customers.
- Is responsible for the daily set up and operation of the complete filling and packaging line, consisting of the, unscrambler, labeler, bottle filler, inkjet code dater, check weigher, bar coder, tube sealer, hot pour station and other equipment and conveyors associated with the line.
- Must be capable of performing proper palletization of finished or unfinished products and storing them in the proper place as designated,
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- This position performs several repetitive tasks in an assembly setting and employee must be able to bend, reach and use arms by moving quickly on a consistent basis.
- Exposure to heat, cold, and humidity at moderate to high levels; exposure to fumes, chemicals and noise at infrequent and moderate levels.
- May involve standing and walking on concrete with uneven and sometimes wet surfaces. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment may include but not limited to; protective clothing, eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, and work boots.
Available Schedule: Monday-Thursday Day shift 6:30am - 5:00pm and Evening shift 12:00pm-10:30pm
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."