Located in Exton, PA
Salary: $20.00+/hour DOE
Executive Assistant - $20.00+/hr (DOE)
A busy Exton company is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to help in the areas of office management, Management support, and general administration duties. This position will take on responsibilities for keeping Executive Management staff and office organized and running smoothly.
Administrative Assistant job highlights:
- Regularly interfaces with and supports Executive staff, including travel arrangements, calendar upkeep, organizing on-site/off-site meetings and events, creation/ management of expense reports, special projects and general office duties.
- Opportunity to work with a number of functions within the office including internal communications such as newsletters/ graphic presentations & materials.
- Assist with new hire orientation and onboarding.
- Lead and participate in employee engagement & community involvement events.
What we look for in an Executive Assistant:
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- 5+ years of experience in an office setting.
- Proven ability to exercise the utmost discretion & confidentiality.
- Strong communications and computer skills (understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, desktop publishing software, Zoom, LinkedIn, presentation technologies, and spreadsheets)
- Ability to work & excel with minimal supervision & oversight. Ability to thrive with ambiguity.
- High level of initiative & forward thinking. Should actively seek opportunities & propose solutions.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. We are eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
215 Lancaster Ave
Malvern, PA 19355
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, PA and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Chester County (Main Line)
215 Lancaster Avenue
Malvern, PA 19355