Commercial Movers and Installers
Located in Hillsboro, OR
Commercial Movers & Installers
Shift: Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Pay: $17.00 DOE
The Commercial Movers & Installers will assist in the preparation and basic relocation of commercial assets. Commercial Movers are fully capable of completing the essential functions, including but not limited to, general commercial moving processes. the ideal persona also communicates effectively with customers, as well as the companies office Staff, ensures all services are preformed and then accurately records activities on the project paperwork.
Commercial Movers I have 0 to 3 years of direct experience installing different types of office furniture systems from manufacturers such as: Herman Miller, Hayworth, Steelcase, or Allsteel. Experience installing demountable walls is a plus. This position requires overtime, after office hours and weekend shifts. You must also be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Commercial Installers have 0 to 3 years (on the job training available) of direct experience installing different types of office furniture systems from manufacturers such as: Herman Miller, Haworth, Steelcase, or Allsteel. Experience installing demountable walls is a plus. This position may require overtime, after office hours and weekend shifts; a starter tool set will be provided. You must also be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Principal/Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to follow directions as given by the supervisor or advanced level Commercial Movers.
- Knowledgeable about facility protection, able to use properly to prevent damage to the job site - including such areas as doors, floors, steps and walls.
- Knowledge of and ability to use basic tools such as drills, screwdrivers, rubber hammers, etc.
- Knowledge of and ability to use moving equipment such as 2-wheel and 4-wheel dollies, walk boards, appropriate transportation totes, etc.
- Perform basic assembly and disassembly of commercial office units, and equipment to prepare for transportation.
- Perform packing and preparation of commercial goods/equipment in a manner that is consistent and compliant with company processes. This duty will also include utilizing the appropriate tote/bag for transportation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested. This includes the ability to transfer skills and work in a similar position in the role of Household Goods Mover I and Warehouse Services I, as work dictates.
- Has proficient understanding of principles in one or more functions. Typically possesses 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience. Understanding or ability to learn the Commercial Moving Process.
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent. May include specialized classes beyond high school.
Contact Express Employment Professionals for immediate consideration:
Call today for an immediate phone interview: 503-640-3600
Email resume: Jobs.HillsboroOR@ExpressPros.com
Apply online: Https://ExpressPros.com/HillsboroOR
We offer competitive wages, direct deposit, weekly pay, full medical, dental, vision, short and life term insurance options!
Express Office: Hillsboro (Portland Metro)
1001 Southeast Tualatin Valley Highway
Hillsboro, OR 97123