Located in Dubuque, IA
A Dyersville company is seeking mechanically inclined individuals who want to continue to learn about, and those experienced in, repairing diesel equipment. This company offers continued education and wants to find employees who are eager to grow within their company. Along with working on engines, candidates will work with computers, GPS, wiring/electrical, and more!
Diesel Technician Mechanic Job Duties:
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems
- Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
Are you interested? Give us a call at 563-583-1600 NOW for your immediate phone interview!
As always, there is never a fee to the job seeker!
Express Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Express Office: Dubuque
1701 John F Kennedy
Dubuque, IA 52002