Die Cast Operator ($20/hour)
Located in Dubuque, IA
Express Employment Professionals is currently seeking candidates to fill Die Cast positions on 2nd shift and 3rd shift.
- Moving and pouring molten metal to create various products
- Operates, Maintains and Monitors die cast machinery
- Responsible for performing equipment, machinery, and process adjustments based on written process parameters.
- Maintains and documents all process control adjustments on die cast machinery
- Protect and maintain company tooling and gages and perform daily preventative maintenance on machinery.
This is a fulltime, evaluation to hire position on 2nd or 3rd shift. Die Cast Operating requires the ability to work in a very hot environment. Steel toe boots required. Typical hours are Monday-Friday 2:45 PM - 11:00 PM and 10:45pm-7am. Benefits available once hired on; 401K, Medical Insurance, Holidays, & Vacation.
If you are interested, apply right away!
Remember, there’s never a fee to the job seeker!
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Dubuque
1701 John F Kennedy
Dubuque, IA 52002