Order Fulfillment Coordinator
Located in Louisville, CO
A local company that manufactures hardware products found in major retailers is seeking a qualified and experienced candidate to join their warehouse team as an Order Fulfillment Specialist. The ideal candidate would be responsible for:
- Coordinating all outgoing orders
- Communicating with multiple departments, including administrative and warehouse
- Maintaining databases and generating reports
- Tracking part numbers & inventory levels
- Assisting with all steps of the shipping process
Don’t miss an opportunity to join a company that truly values its employees and provides a fun and fast-paced atmosphere!
Schedule: Mon-Fri; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Louisville, CO
Position Type: Full-time
Order Fulfillment Qualifications: Previous warehouse experience preferred, but willing to train a motivated person with a positive personality. Must be able to lift up to 25lbs and stand throughout the shift. Previous inventory control and inventory software experience preferred.
EASY WAYS TO APPLY NOW!
- Call our office 303-678-1608 for a phone interview today
- Download the ExpressJobs App and apply directly from your mobile device
- Complete an online application at www.expresspros.com - submit it to the Longmont location.
- Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com
In addition to a GREAT job, Express also offers:
- ACA-compliant medical coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Scholarship opportunities
Employee Assistance Program:
- Consultations with professionals in areas such as marriage, family, anxiety, & substance abuse
- Help regarding financial, childcare, eldercare, legal & daily living issues
- Resources for better health and wellness
ExpressLearn Skills Training:
- Free courses in Accounting, Customer Service, Software, Workplace Skills – many more!
- Free courses in Interviewing & Job Search, Time Management and Conflict Management
CALL OR TEXT EXPRESS FOR MORE INFO TODAY! - 303-678-1608
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including all Administrative, Commercial, and Light Industrial positions. We find jobs for over 1,000 people every year in Boulder and Southwest Weld Counties. Let us help you today!
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/longmontco
Express Office: Longmont/Boulder
275 South Main Street
Longmont, CO 80501