Located in Muskego, WI
Salary: $19/ Hour
Starting Pay: $19/Hour - Goes up to $23 within 6 month
Hire On Bonus
Weekly Attendance Bonus Paid By Express!
Reports to: Plant Manager
- Make sure ALL shelves are stocked each day so production will not run out. Manage all inventories in the main building and warehouse. Notify Supply Chain Coordinator of low quantities so we have NO stock outs. Help with the pulling, inspection, and packaging of paint and anodizing jobs
- Unload delivery trucks in a timely manner.
- Make sure the areas are organized and clean every day. NO trash on the floors.
- When told of a shortage, fill that shelve ASAP. Not at your discretion.
- Work with suppliers on RUSH orders or short shipments.
- Have fork lift certification to use the Drexel.
- Work at a good pace to make sure all areas have what they need.
- Take care of the bailer and maintain the process of full bails.
- Good attendance is a must for keeping the flow going on all the production lines.
- Flexible to work overtime if needed to meet demand.
- Communicate with Supply Chain and others on shortages.
- Be a self starter and personable with all associates every day.
- Help out in other areas when needed.
- Follow instructions as given, have an open mind to change.
- Make good business decisions for the company.
- Must handle all change out of scrap totes and pick up of scrap roll off.
- Handle the process of saw blades that need to go out for sharpening.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs on a consistent basis
- Must be able to read prints and understand measuring equipment such as, tape measures, scales, decimals / fractions.
- Must be dependable, responsible, and have a “team” thinking attitude. Being organized will help in this position, to learn quickly and to keep your work area in a productive manner at all times.
- Follow instructions from the Plant Manager and work well with the Line Leaders.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands Work is performed in a factory with some exposure to weather conditions and extreme temperatures. It is noisy at times. Sitting, lifting, walking, and bending are required. This position must regularly lift 50 lbs. The individual will encounter dusty or dirty environments with potential safety hazards in addition to lengthy intervals of standing on concrete floors. Must be available for overtime when required by customer demand. This may include Saturdays and extended hours daily. Must stay to the end to assure all the products needed are completed.
Express Office: Brookfield
17550 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045