Machining Cell Operator - 3rd Shift + Weekend Shifts
Located in Prescott, WI
Salary: 16.00 - 18.00
3rd Shift: Monday – Thursday, 4:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
Weekend Day: Friday – Sunday, 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Weekend Night: Friday – Sunday, 6:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
Pay: $16.00 - 18.00/hour
Location: Prescott, WI
General Summary: Express is recruiting for a Prescott, Wisconsin company in search of a Machining Cell Operator. The operator will routinely run one or more operational pieces of equipment associated within the Machining and Singulation processing area. (Score, Drills/Laser, Turret presses, CNC Mill).
- Ensures that all processes are followed according to job routers, process specifications, engineering change orders (ECO’s), and standard work procedures in a safe operating manner. When in doubt, stops and asks cell coordinator, supervisor or manager for assistance.
- Ensures that all required quality measurements and testing gets completed within product specification and documented appropriately with the actual test results reading.
- Performs and records all transactions and Labor Reporting accurately.
- Reports all non-conforming products to the cell coordinator, Supervisor or Manager. Accurately fills out the NCR form for all non-conforming materials and places it in the assigned non-conforming materials area.
- Ensures work area is clean and organized to 5S standards and that a professional pass down is given to the oncoming shift operator.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- A minimum of 3-6 months sustained employment in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of basic mathematical skills.
- Able to work in a team setting.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
To Apply: Call or Text “Machining A” to the River Falls Express office at 715-426-6134 or fill out an Online Application at ExpressPros.com/RiverFallsWI
Express Office: River Falls
1561 Commerce Court
River Falls, WI 54022